Starline manufactures a complete line of Subsea ball valves.
Our Subsea ball valves are available in an extensive range of designs, materials, sizes and pressure classes and are in full conformance with API 6DSS, NACE and ASME VIII specifications.
Starline uses only high-quality forged materials inspected & tested to International Standards and utilizes advanced manufacturing technology with special emphasis on safety, quality, and long service life of our products. The forging material can ensure the best rigidity and strength.
- Trunnion mounted ball valve concept to reduce the operating torque
- Compact two/three pieces design is available on request
- Double block and bleed version is available on request
- Anti-Blow Out stem design
- Standard seat design is single piston effect
- Double piston effect sealing barrier available on request
- Antistatic device
- Stem & body special seals to prevent the ingress of sea water into the valve body
Starline uses the FEA for designing its Subsea valves. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a very important step of the development stage and ensures the best possible performance requirements. Valves operational problems, pressure/temperature related deformations and flow-related forces within a valve can be evaluated,
Download SUBSEA Ball Valve Catalogue
Size: 5.35 MB
Size: 1.27 MB