Starline manufactures a complete line of Compact design ball valves.
Our Compact ball valves are available in an extensive range of designs, materials, sizes and pressure classes and are in full conformance with API, NACE and ASME VIII specifications. Starline uses only high-quality forged materials inspected & tested to International Standards and utilizes advanced manufacturing technology with special emphasis on safety, quality, and long service life of our products. The forging material can ensure the best rigidity and strength.
- Compact two/three pieces design to reduce the entire dimension granting a saving of weight and space
- Trunnion mounted ball valve concept to reduce the operating torque
- Double block and bleed version (two ball and a needle system) is available on request
- Anti-Blow Out stem design
- Standard seat design is single piston effect. Double piston effect sealing barrier available on request
- Antistatic device
Starline uses the FEA for designing its compact ball valves. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a very important step of the development stage and ensures the best possible performance requirements.
Valves operational problems, pressure/temperature related deformations and flow related forces within a valve can be evaluated
Download Compact Ball Valve Catalogue
Size: 5.15 MB
Size: 1.53 MB